- The values which we hold – integrity, impartiality and professionalism.
- The combined unrivalled experience of the 3 most senior AAA qualified adjusters in Asia, each having practiced for more than 45 years with firmly established reputations, would cover wide variety of major complex casualties giving rise to large complicated claims. We have a continuing commitment to providing a distinctive and superior quality problem solving service with expertise.
- We respect the important commercial relationships between carriers, charterers and cargo interests, and between Assured, Brokers and Insurers. We share a partnership mind-set with our clients, thus helping clients respond to casualties and process claims effectively.
- Trust and professionalism are paramount, and we aim for close dialogue with interested parties at all times to try to keep everyone updated as to where things stand and to help speed up the whole claims process – timely and concise reporting.
- Apart from the expertise and advice we are able to provide, our principal value to the assured and insurers and commercial world in general is our impartiality. It is a matter of great importance that the firm is completely independent and entirely owned and controlled by the Principals concerned. There is no outsider financial interest and we are not involved in any business which might impair our impartiality.
- We believe that high quality professional advice and assistance are not incompatible with the need to control costs and achieve value for money. Our low costing structure, yet recruiting retaining and developing top talent, seeks to achieve our aim to offer a truly professional but competitively priced service.
- Casualties and Disputes arising in the Mainland – Close-trading partnership with individual licensed admiralty lawyers and certified surveyors in China, thus combining technical, insurance and legal expertise to offer a comprehensive range of services across all marine disciplines throughout China.
- Expert design and development of training courses for insurers, ship-owners and maritime associations. Our service begins before the casualty occurs – we believe that pre-planning on claims procedures and internal systems is an investment in the smooth running of measures to minimize the adverse financial impact that can accompany claims.
- We look forward to being of assistance.